Bak Kut Teh Pork RibsRegular price $18.00 Save $-18.00
Bak Kut Teh, not only its one of the popular dish that many Singaporeans love, its also considered a hearty comfort food for the majority. Our rendition is the Hokkein version (dark brown soup base). The fragrant and heavenly broth is made from a precise combination of herbs grinded to let the flavor infuse into the soup much faster. To top it off we use only fresh pork ribs with the perfect combination of meat and fat ratio to ensure satisfactory on every bite! Slurp on and enjoy till the very last drop!
What you will receive
- 4 pc fresh pork ribs
- 4 pork meatballs
- 1 bag of grinded herbs
- 3 clove of garlic (peeled)
- 1 pkt of enoki mushroom
- 1 canned small button mushroom
- 1 pkt of Tau Kee
- Pour 700ml of water into pot and put it to boil.
- Once boiling, put pork ribs, meatballs and herbs bags into boiling water and cover lid
- Turn heat to medium to slow boil for 45 minutes.
- Put in garlic, enoki, button mushroom and further boil for 10 minutes.
- Turn heat off and put Tau Kee in and soup is ready to serve.
1 portion is good for 2 pax. Cooking time 50 minutes.
Image is for illustration purposes only