Bak Kut Teh ChickenRegular price $17.80 Save $-17.80
Bak Kut Teh, not only its one of the popular dish that many Singaporeans love, its also considered a hearty comfort food for the majority. Our rendition is the Hokkien version (dark brown soup base). The fragrant and heavenly broth is made from a precise combination of herbs grinded to let the flavor infuse into the soup much faster. To top it off, we use only fresh chicken to enhance the savory sweetness and goodness of the soup! Slurp on and enjoy till the very last drop!
What you will receive
- 1/2 fresh chicken chopped into 8 pcs
- 1 bag of grinded herbs
- 3 clove of garlic (peeled)
- 1 pkt of enoki mushroom
- 1 canned small button mushroom
- 1 pkt of Tau Kee
- Pour 700ml of water into pot and put it to boil.
- Once boiling, put chicken, herbs bag, garlic, enoki mushroom, small mushrooms into boiling water and cover lid.
- Turn heat to medium to slow boil for 25 minutes.
- Turn heat off and put Tau Kee in and soup is ready to serve.
1 portion is good for 2 pax. Cooking time 30 minutes.
Image is for illustration purposes only